The next Lucan Toastmasters meeting is:
Thursday 4th January 2018
Scared of Speaking in public? Afraid to take that first step? Why not join us at our Open Night and help yourself
with a New Year’s Resolution! All are welcome and you will be guaranteed a fun filled night!
Arrival time: 7.45pm for meeting start at 8.00pm
Venue: Springfield Hotel
Visitors are always welcome!
What is it all about?
Lucan Toastmasters is a vibrant, friendly Toastmasters club.
A Lucan Toastmasters meeting is a fun and enjoyable one
in which participants hone their speaking and leadership skills in a non-pressurised atmosphere.
The Lucan Toastmasters approach helps you to:
• Become a better, more confident public speaker and communicator
• Improve your presentation skills
• Develop and improve your impromptu speaking skills
• Learn how to successfully persuade, motivate and inspire others
• Enhance your leadership skills
• Become a more effective and focused listener
If you are interested in joining and need additional information please contact our
Vice President Membership – Aisling Keenan email@example.com
“Ours is the only organization I know dedicated to the individual,
we work together to bring out the best in each of us and then we apply these skills to help others.”
~ Ralph Smedley – Toastmasters Founder